2003 Mini Cooper S Track Car
Performance and Safety Upgrades
- Brembo GranTurismo brakes 305mm
- Two-way adjustable Koni shocks
- Heavy sway bars
- Motegi lightweight forged wheels
- Toyo R888 tires, soft compound
- Bride adjustable race seats
- Schroth five-point harnesses
- Aluminum skid plate under engine
- Rear seat removed for weight reduction
Track Day Organizers
- Hooked on Driving: Our recommendation for first-time track drivers. You will have driving coach in the passenger seat all day, and they do a very good job controlling the behavior of drivers.
- Northern California Racing Club (NCRC): One of the most affordable track day organizers, usually less than $200 for a day at Thunderhill or Laguna Seca.
- Checkered Flag Racing Association (CFRA): An invitation-only club for advanced drivers, offering both track days and a racing series. Eric and Jeannine are both members, so contact us if you’d like to be invited to one of their events.