2005 Lotus Elise Race Car (sold)
Sorry, this car has been sold and is no longer for rent.
Winner of the 2015 Lotus Cup Championship in production class, this 2005 Elise is available for both Lotus Cup racing and track days.
- Nitron one-way adjustable shocks, with adjustment exposed through holes in front clamshell
- Girodisc brakes, front & rear, with CL brake pads
- Sector 111 toe link
- Suspension Performance proprietary shifter linkage with Sector 111 CG shifter cable
- Limited-slip differential
- Monolite wheels
- Yokohama Advan 005 hard slick tires
- Lotus Cup air filter
- Meets LotusCup minimum weight of 1950 lbs. with driver up to 200 lbs.
- Lexan windshield and rear window, side window nets
- Light exhaust system (< 90dB, passes sound at Laguna Seca)
- Sector 111 front clamshell with AeroCatch system
- Roof skin
- Odyssey 980 battery, relocated to front
- Removed heater, A/C, trim & catalytic converter
- Custom oil cooler, relocated to rear
Safety & Driver Equipment
- R3 full roll cage
- Reverie carbon race seats with Schroth harnesses
- Fire suppression system
- MSD RacePak G2X data acquisition system
- CoolShirt system
- Race radio
Results in LotusCup Racing
- 2016: Second place in Lotus Cup USA production class championship.
- 2015: Winner of Lotus Cup USA production class championship, with fourteen wins out of sixteen races
- 2014: Double win at Sonoma Raceway, win at Spring Mountain
- 2013: 3 podiums in 4 races, always finished in top 4